Danielle Magdych, jewelry designer of Whimsical Winged Creations would like to thank all of the lovely women who participated in her aromatherapy jewelry class held on Saturday, November 17th at Artisans’ Corner Gallery in Newbury, Ohio! Unique custom made diffuser bracelets and necklaces were created by one and all, along with learning about the benefits of essential oils in our daily routines and using them on our jewelry. Everyone looked gorgeous and smelled wonderful upon their departure from the workshop. If you would like to attend a future aromatherapy jewelry workshop, Danielle’s upcoming dates are: Sunday, December 2, 2018 from 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. at Warren’s Spirited Kitchen on the square in Burton, Ohio, and Thursday, December 6, 2018 at His Daughter Shop in Middlefield, Ohio. For details please visit the respective Facebook pages under Events! Workshops require pre-registration.
- New Addition! Cat Butt, Dog Butt, Pig Butt, Chicken Butt Crocheted Coasters
- Whimsical Winged Creation Framed Vintage Jewelry Art
- Small Business FB Event Our Sisters Market Takeover May 19 – 22, 2022
- Order a Whimsical Winged Creation In Memory of a Loved One
- Best Life Ever Small Business Market on Facebook Nov 22-27, 2021